This orientation should take approximately 1 hour to complete.
Goals and Objectives
The goal of the orientation module is to familiarize you with the course structure and the online learning environment. The orientation also helps you to obtain the technical skills that are required for the course.
After this module, you should be able to:
- Recall important information about this course.
- Get to know your classmates.
- Be familiar with how virtual communication (forums and meeting) operate in the course.
- What activities you have to fulfill.
- Below you find a list of activities and assignments that you must complete in this module. Click on the name of each activity for more detailed instructions.