Meeting Dates and Topics
See left sidebar, which links to the agendas for each meeting. Agendas won't be complete until just prior to the meeting date.
All meetings (except March 4 at the CGEC) will be from 3:30-5:30 at Bear Valley Middle School
Subscribe to Project LIVE Calendar (to view, click link; then to Subscribe, click on Plus [+] in bottom right corner)
back to top
Deadlines for Project LIVE Projects
Project 1 (All)
This must be a student video. These dates are last possible dates; early completion is recommended so you can move on to the next step. Upload Storyboard and Script PDFs to Edmodo for us to review and for evaluation. Upload a PDF, not a Pages document.
- October 1—Script/Storyboard due.
- October 8—Comments Script/Storyboard for Review Team due
- November 5—Nearly-complete (or whatever is ready) video uploaded to Edmodo for review and evaluation. Explain missing pieces so we can take that into account.
- November 12—Evaluations completed. Evaluation list in left sidebar.
- December 3—Final product on Edmodo.
- December 10—Final Comments on Project 1
Project 2 (All)
These dates are last possible dates; early completion is recommended so you can move on to the next step. Upload PDFs to Edmodo for us to review and evaluation.
- February 4—Storyboard/Script due.
- March 4—Nearly-complete (or whatever is
ready) video uploaded to Edmodo for review and evaluation. Explain
missing pieces so we can take that into account.
- March 11—Evaluations completed.
- April 1—Submission to iVIE
Project LIVE Edmodo Help Resources
Project LIVE Edmodo allows teachers to submit a movie to be peer reviewed by other Project LIVE teachers. Multiple movies can be uploaded so there is access throughout the year.
- Before you submit, make sure your project has been compressed according to the compression instructions: watch a movie.
- Save the compressed version on your hard drive, so that you can easily browse to it for uploading.
- To see a movie of the procedure for uploading to Project LIVE Edmodo, watch this.
- Click HERE to go to the Project LIVE Edmodo. Login, select the sub-group you want to post to (e.g. EUSD Project LIVE or EUSD PL Newbies) and upload your compressed movie as a File attachment. NOTE: make sure to ONLY use letters, numbers, hyphens and/or underscores in file names (not characters or spaces)
Instructions for burning CDs or DVDs.
Important Sites for Project LIVE Participants
- Camcorder Reviews—Which camcorder is right for you?
- Apple Learning Interchange
- IVIE Awards Home Page
- IVIE Awards Digital Video Resources
- EUSD Media Release Form (English and Spanish): left sidebar
- Discussion Spaces:
- Classroom 2.0 Project LIVE (private space)
- Classroom 2.0 iVIE
- Classroom 2.0 Picture This (The SD county office of Ed has a program similar to Project LIVE)
back to top