Search this site
*NEW* iPad Management
Sample Data from iREAD classrooms
01. The Basics
02. Getting Started Lesson Plan
03. Security - How do you prevent theft? How are you storing the devices?
04. Routines - What routines do you have for the beginning of the day/end of day?
05. How do students know when to use/not use the devices?
06. How do you encourage good digital citizenship? How often do you review? Posted rules or visuals?
07. How do you have students "turn in" or share work?
08. How do you have students travel with devices? Walk to desks? Change classes? Move to carpet time?
09. How are you checking out devices? Sharing between students?
10. How do students know which apps they can use and at what times?
11. How are kids collaborating digitally? What structures are you giving them to ensure academic collaborations while online?
12. How are devices used during Daily 5 routines?
13. How do you pick the best apps for your classroom? Creative apps vs. skill review?
Google Lit Trips
How to Download Older Versions of Apps
Integrating iPods into your Writing Block
iOS Devices - How to Disable iRadio
iOS Devices - How to Erase an iPad before you return it or transfer it to someone else.
iOS Devices - How to Restore
iOS Devices - How to Set Up a Master & Backup
iOS Devices - How to Turn OFF iTunes Store Pop-ups on the Spotlight Search Screen
iOS Devices - iPhone Configuration Utility
iTunes - How to Create an Account
iTunes - How to Manage Apps
iTunes - How to Update Your Apps
Puppet Pals, Social Stories, and Behavior Modification for Academic Success
Online Media Resources
Recent Site Activity