Monday 7:50 am – 3:25 pm
Tuesday 7:50 am – 3:25 pm
Wednesday 7:50 am – 3:25 pm
Thursday 7:50 am – 3:25 pm
Friday 7:50 am – 3:25 pm
During Homeroom and Class Time
Before/After School and During Lunch
- Students must have a pass from the classroom teacher.
- Students need to sign in and out.
- Students may use the library before and after school as well as during their lunch period.
- Any student wishing to visit the library during his or her lunch period need to request and receive a pass from Ms. Weeden in the morning before homeroom. The pass is good for that day only.
Check-out Policy - - Student
- Students may check out three books for a period of 14 days.
- Books may not be checked out if students have an overdue book.
- Books may be renewed as many times as needed. Any book on hold for another student may not be renewed.
- Students may check out books over Thanksgiving, Winter Break, and Spring Break.
- Fines are not charged to students, but they are responsible for lost or damaged materials. Students may not check out other books until overdue books are returned or the replacement cost is paid.
- Overdue notices will be given to English teachers to be distributed periodically.