1. Fill out the registration form: required copies/original documents will be asked for.
2.1. Erasmus Mundus Scholarship recipients:
- Scholarship acceptance document;
- Tuition fee letter of payment.
2.2. Paris School of Economics/QEM0 Scholarship recipients:
- Scholarship acceptance document.
2.3. Student agreement (contract, terms and conditions)
3. Open a Bank Account (mandatory for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship recipients). Request an appointment at a bank (by phone or e-mail, see below). This can be done as soon as you receive an e-mail from the QEM office saying that your bank account was pre-opened.
CIC (Crédit Industriel et Commercial)
CIC Access: Metro: Rue du Bac (line 12), Bus: Bac-Saint Germain (lines 63, 68, 69, 83, 84, 94).
Contact: FLURY Ludovic
Email : email@example.com
Phone: +33 8 20 010 041
Fax: +33 1 44 39 34 23
4. Settle into your dormitory (for students staying in Paris for the first semester):
4.1. Staying in CROUS accommodations:
4.1.1. Go to CROUS International Office (39 avenue Georges Bernanos, 75005 Paris) to sign the contract
Documents you must take with you: a copy of your passport, a copy of the acceptance letter, and if applicable: a copy of the Erasmus Mundus, PSE, QEM0 Scholarship Letter
CROUS Access: RER: Port Royal (line B), Bus: Port-Royal (lines 38, 83, 91).
Important! Do this in the morning, due to congestion and restricted opening hours
4.1.2. Go to CROUS Residence to get your keys and move into your studio.
18.104.22.168 Résidence Aubervilliers (60/60 bis rue d'Aubervilliers, 75019 Paris)
Access: Metro: Stalingrad (line 2, 5 and 7)
22.214.171.124 Résidence Avia (20/22, rue du Colonel Avia, 75015 Paris)
Access: Metro: Corentin Celton (line 12), Balard (line 8), Bus: Colonel Pierre Avia (line 39, 169)
Opening hours: 9.00-12.30 and 14.30-16.00
For other residence, ask CROUS PARIS administration in Port Royal when you sign your contract.
5. Take the French-level test.
There are three French levels: beginner, intermediate, and advanced. In order to be assigned to the right group, all students with prior knowledge of French should take the test.
6. Enjoy your stay in Paris!
Welcome Week >