Review the Student Responsibilities and Understandings below PRIOR to applying:
- Be completely aware of the course description and/or all expectations on this website and in your high school's course planning guide.
- An application is required for Barbering, Cosmetology, Esthetics, Nail Tech. and all CTE courses NOT offered in your home high school. The link to the application is in STEP 2.
- A CTE Parent Permission Form must be submitted to your counselor after applying online.
- Englewood Schools pays the tuition costs for students attending any of these programs subject to available dollars.
- Some programs may have additional non-reimbursable fees that are the responsibility of the students.
- Please be aware that completing the online application and submitting a signed Parent Permission Form DOES NOT equate to being accepted into the program. The application process is as follows:
- Application is submitted online to the district and CTE Parent Permission Form is given to the student's counselor
- Englewood shares applications with CTE program coordinators who will then follow their approved acceptance process.
- Englewood counselors will be notified upon acceptance or denial; in addition, you should receive an acceptance or denial letter by the end of May.
- A limited number of slots are available for certain programs.
DCSD, LPS, and Sheridan students must complete their home school district CTE application.
STEP 3: Important "MUST dos" prior to and while attending a course:
- Must prove parent(s) support by submitting parent permission form to counselor
- Must visit certain program open houses prior to enrollment
- Must be enrolled in a high school as a full time student
- Must have a sufficient number of credits to graduate from high school on time
- Must provide own transportation to and from program location