- The Technology Investment Management Committee (TIMC) considers proposals for instructional technology related projects each year. The TIMC replaces the previous Student Technology Fee Management Committee (TFMC), processes and combines both student technology fee revenue and institutional matching funds to create an annual funding source.
- TIMC will review and consider all proposals that focus on providing students with access to additional learning opportunities through technology or which otherwise enhance the technology available for teaching and learning at Edmonds Community College. We especially encourage students, groups of students, faculty, or staff to submit proposals for consideration.
- Please visit Mission Statement & Objectives for more information
- If you have specific questions, please feel free to contact Tri Minh Do, Executive Officer for Technology, (425) 640-1581, ASEdCC_Tech@email.edcc.edu
or Eva Smith, Director of IT and eLearning, (425) 640-1394, firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW! The TIMC is now using a common application form and submission process for requesting funds from various sources at the college. Beginning with the 2017-2018 fiscal year request cycle, one project proposal can now be used for multiple funding requests. This new process is intended to make it easier for the college community to find and apply for project funding, improve communication, eliminate redundancy, and reduce paper forms.
- Create a project proposal to describe the project and amount of funding requested. Share the document with all collaborators and allow "anyone at EdCC with the link to comment."
- Consult with areas of the college that will be impacted as soon as possible. It may take some time for areas such as IT, Purchasing, or Facilities to research and provide quotes or other information.
- Get executive sponsorship for the project (i.e., endorsement by a Vice President). See FAQs for instructions. No physical signatures are needed.
- Apply for funding to one or more relevant funding sources by using the Google Form on this site to submit project proposals.
- For 2017-2018 requests, the application period for all funding sources is now open as of February 1, 2017.
- All applications must be submitted by 6:00 pm on March 31, 2017.
- Requests will be reviewed by the Resource Allocation and Capacity (RAC) Council, but the TIMC committee will decide allocations for the TIMC requests.
- Funds will be available after July 1, 2017 and must be used by June 30, 2018.
- If the project is canceled or can no longer proceed, unused allocations will be returned to the funding source. Funds cannot be diverted for other projects without a new proposal.
- Please provide quotes for products or services that will be purchased, including tax and delivery charges. Itemized breakdowns of how funds will be spent can be attached.