The Spring Powwow is an annual event that is hosted by the Powwow Committee and the Native American Student Association (NASA) at Edmonds Community College. From Friday May 1st through Sunday, May 3rd, the Edmonds CC gym is transformed into a vibrant cultural event open to the public that includes Native American dancing competitions, music, food, arts and crafts.
Volunteers are needed from Friday through Sunday.
Depending on the times and days that you choose to volunteer, you can expect the following:
Sign up form is below
FRIDAY FRIDAY- SUNDAY AFTERNOON SUNDAY EVENING
SET UP: GENERAL DUTIES BREAKDOWN
1. Pull Out Bleachers 1. Greet Guests 1. Return bleachers
2. Tarps on Floor 2. Host information/raffle booth 2. Lift tarps
3. Tape Down Tarps 3. Janitorial duties 3. Janitorial duties
4. Sweep/Spot Mop Tarps 4. feed prep 4. Break down booths
5. Stage Set Up 5. Vendor Liaison 5. Return equipment to storage
6. Table Set Up 6. Help with food booth 6. Garbage/Recycle
7. Set up sign 7. Plant Identification Booth 7. sandwich board collect
8. Garbage / Recycle 8. Security
9. Water Station 9. Enjoy the music and dancing!
11. Sandwich Boards & Banner 10. trash sorting
12. Transport Items from Storage 9. Water Station
13. Set Up Drum Circles
14. Vendor Assistance
17. Move/Store items in back room (soccer nets, etc.)
SIGN UP BELOW: