All employees are now able to view all classes taken with ODET, add classes taken elsewhere, check Compliance Training status and complete the Individual Development Plan (IDP) online with Training Tracker Personal Portfolio.
Click on the Training Tracker at https://ads.edcc.edu/ODET/_odet.cfm
Your username and password are the same as for your campus email.
You will see 4 icons on the Training Tracker Home Page:
(NOTE: Supervisors have additional options to view the training records and make recommendations for training.)
View My Training Portfolio: Access your training record for any ODET classes
View My Mandatory Training Status: Track the dates of your Compliance Completions
Add any classes that you have taken other than ODET classes that you would like to track as part of your Personal Portfolio
Use this feature to register for any ODET classes that have been specified as online option for registration. Not all ODET classes are available for online registration.
Online registration instructions:
Individual Development Plan (IDP)--Instructions
The IDP form is now available online for both submission to supervisor and for ongoing updating. The IDP is used in performance evaluations and required for use of professional development funds.
To access Training Tracker for your personal training record, portfolio and IDP:
· Click on the MANAGE IDP icon on the far right
· To return to any page in the Training Tracker, use the back arrow or backspace key
· Choose NEW IDP; if the information is not correct, click “here” at the top of the form
· Fill in the form with your short term and long term goals
· When you click SUBMIT, the form will go to your supervisor for online approval
· Click on LOG OUT (far right on the green bar)
To print a copy of your Portfolio or your IDP to submit with performance appraisal or professional development funds application, click on File at the top left and then choose Print.
RETURN TO HR: www.edcc.edu/hr