The Intensive ESL Computer Lab and Resource Room in Mukilteo 310 is for students in the Intensive ESL Program. A lab assistant can help you during open lab hours. Some teachers also bring classes to the lab for special practice.
In the lab, you can use the computers to. . .
- practice English using special ESL computer programs
- use Microsoft word to write and print your assignments
- use the Internet to check email or browse websites
- do homework on Canvas or other course web sites
- watch movies or other videos for class
- record your voice for S/L assignments
- use a microwave and eat lunch (at tables, not at the computer)
- meet other ESL students
- get help with homework questions
|Open Lab Hours:||Closed until January||M- Fr|
|Closed until January||M–F|
|Closed until January||M–Th|
Make up Quizzes and Tests
Closed until January
Edmonds Community College does not allow students on college computers to. . .
- download software
- eat or drink at the computers
- display inappropriate material on the computer
- share their logon information with anyone