Welcome to Mukilteo Hall and MUK 310!
The Intensive ESL Computer Lab and Resource Room in Mukilteo 310 is for students in the Intensive ESL Program. A lab assistant can help you during open lab hours. Some teachers also bring classes to the lab for special practice.
In the lab, you can use the computers to. . .
- practice English using special ESL computer programs
- use Microsoft word to write and print your assignments
- use the Internet to check email or browse websites
- do homework on Canvas or other course web sites
- watch movies or other videos for class
- record your voice for S/L assignments
You can also come to MUK 310 to...
- use a microwave and eat lunch (at tables, not at the computer)
- meet other ESL students
- get help with homework questions
Open LabThe lab is open daily in the mornings and most days at lunch and after classes.
|Open Lab Hours: ||9:30–11:20 a.m.||M–F |
| ||12:30–1:40 p.m. ||M–Th|
| ||4–5 p.m.||M–Th|
(Summer quarter may be different.)
A lab assistant can help you log on to the computer. You need to know your student number.
The lab assistant can also help you get started on using the special ESL programs in the lab: English Discoveries (grammar, reading, vocabulary, listening), and UUEG Interactive (grammar, listening).
A "Homework Help" teacher is available in the lab Monday–Thursday at 12:30 and 4:00 to help you with homework. He or she can answer your questions. You don't need an appointment....just drop in!
Edmonds Community College does not allow students on college computers to. . .
- download software
- eat or drink at the computers
- display inappropriate material on the computer
- share their logon information with anyone