New Student Registration

New Student Registration for the fall is open!


If you are in our district please download the New Student Enrollment form below and email or bring it to our office along with one* of the following for proof of in district address:

1. Montana driver's license

2. Signed rental agreement or purchase agreement (buy/sell) 


If you are homeless and in our district, please complete the enrollment form and contact the school office for details on how to verify your current night time address. 

email registration and proof of address to:


We are not accepting any new out of district applications at this time.  

Current Out of District Families: We will contact you at the address on file in PowerSchool in the spring with the necessary paperwork due by June 15th. (if you have not received anything via USPS mail by the 1st of June, contact our clerk by phone or email. clerk @ elysianschool. org)

If you are caring for a child that is not your own, the educational authorization affidavit is required if you don't have legal guardianship paperwork.