Regents Exam Preparation Websites:
NYS Exam Preparation Websites:
- Castle Learning (please speak with your child's teacher for login information)
- Regentsprep.org - A site created by the Oswego City School District to help students prepare for their Regents Exams. Students can take practice exams, read unit summaries, and practice vocabulary using the glossary.
- NYS Regents Exams - download Regents Exams from prior years to review for this year's test.
- NY Science Teacher - Regents prep for Earth Science, Living Environment, Chemistry, and Physics.
- K-12 Test Prep - Farmingdale Public Schools created this site with links to practice materials and instructional videos. The only Regents level videos I found were in the area of Mathematics.
- English Regents Review - Ms. Peiliker's English Regents Prep webpage. Please visit your child's 11th grade teacher's website for more resources.
- Regents Review 2.0 - video tutorials created by New York Network, a service of the State University of New York, in
collaboration with the Association of Public Broadcasting Stations of
- Khan Academy - Math and science video tutorials sorted by topic.
- Castle Learning
(please speak with your child's teacher for login information)
- NYS Exams - download NYS exams from prior years to review for this year's test.
- K-12 Test
Prep - Farmingdale Public Schools created this site with links to
practice materials and instructional videos. When searching for videos, I selected a grade of "elementary" or "middle school" and browsed through the videos.
SAT Preparation Websites:
- College Board SAT Practice Website - sign up to have the question of the day emailed to you, take practice exams, and more.
- INeedAPencil.com - free SAT preparation activities and lessons, offers free SAT prep, including lessons that use
conversational language and sports analogies and full practice exams.
- Khan Academy - video tutorials to go along with the College Board official SAT Review book. Covers all math practice tests.