Before you proceed to Password Manager, make sure that you understand these simple password complexity rules for Elms College accounts.
- Your password must be a minimum of eight (8) characters.
- Your password must contain uppercase and lowercase letters from the English alphabet.
- Your password must contain at least one number.
- Your password cannot be similar to previous passwords (e.g., adding or changing one or two characters in your current password).
- Your password cannot contain your username.
- You may also include a non-alphanumeric character in your password for additional security (example of non-alpha characters = ! @ $ % &).