Although we had a smaller than usual EdCeptional crew and are all overwhelmed with end-of-year craziness, we decided to keep on rolling! To start off this week’s show, we each shared our favorite childhood summer activities.
NEWS WATCH:BLOG WATCH
- Jeremy Brown: I use to go to northern Michigan every summer, where my dad’s family all had cottages. My favorite activities there were riding my bike, swimming, and yes, pretending to be a lifeguard!
- Deb Truskey: As a kid, summer seemed endless! We lived on the southeast side of Chicago. Our house was not air conditioned. Sitting on the front porch in the evening, catching fireflies and visiting with neighbors was always fun. It seemed like there was always a pack of kids to play with at any given time. Everyone was outside!
- Your host for tonight....Patrick Black: I spent the whole summer outside, one of my favorite places was a little town called Lakeside, we went with some cousins, basically had the run of the town, swim in Lake Erie, and just hang out
- Special Education Teachers:
- General Education Teachers:
“ON THE RADAR”- RESOURCES / TOOLS / FUNCTIONS
- Speech Language Pathologists:
- Mobile Learning (iOS/Android):
- Twitter chats:
- SLPchat will be held on Aug. 7th at 2 PM EST. Topic will be SLPs and Literacy. Thank you @SLPTanya & @speechreka for this information!
- Recent & Upcoming Conferences:
- ISTE 2011 - follow #iste11 on Twitter