When you restart a Microsoft Office program after a power failure or similar problem, the program automatically opens any recovered files. If for some reason the recovery file didn't open, you can open it yourself.
- Click File on the menu, click Open ().
- In the folder list, locate the H:\ Drive
- In the Files of type box, click All Files.
- Each recovered file is named "AutoRecovery save of file name" and has the program file name extension.
- Click the name of the file you want to recover, and then click Open.
- On the Standard toolbar, click Save ().
- In the File name box, enter the name.