Welcome to the Home of the East Mountain Soccer League!
AYSO Section 12, Area C, Region 671
Spring 2015 Wait List
If you were not able to attend any of the registration events and still want your child to play soccer during the Spring 2015 season, click here to get on our wait list, and we will contact you if a spot becomes available.
Spring 2015 Season
- Registration #1: Saturday, January 17, 10am-12pm @ LVCC
- Registration #2: Saturday, January 24, 1-4 pm @ LVCC
- Registration #3: Saturday, January 31, 10am-1pm @ LVCC
- Coach Meeting: Saturday, March 14, 9-10am (training starts at 10) @VGCC
- First Practice Week: Monday, March 23
- Line the Fields Day:Saturday, April 4, 8am start @ LVCC
- Regional Ref Training (U10 and up) Friday, March 20, 6-10pm & Sunday, March 22 8am-5pm @ VGCC
- U8 Ref Training: Sunday, March 15, 1-5pm @ VGCC
- Player Skills Training #1: Wednesday, April 8, 5:30-7pm @ EDG
- First Game: Saturday, April 11
- Picture Day: Saturday, April 18, Times TBD @ LVCC, RSV, Edgewood Elementary
- Player Skills Training #2: Wednesday, May 20, 5:30-7pm @ EDG
- Last Game: Saturday, May 30
- First EXTRA/Challenge/104 Practice Week: Monday, February 9
- First EXTRA/Challenge/104 Game: Saturday, March 7
- Last EXTRA/Challenge Game: April 25
- EXTRA/Challenge Meeting: Thursday, April 30, 7:15pm @ LVCC
- EXTRA Tryouts #1: Wednesday, May 6, 6-8pm @ EDG
- EXTRA Tryouts #2: Wednesday, May 13, 6-8pm @ EDG
Regional Referee Meetings
- Referee Meeting #1: Wednesday, March 25, 7-8pm @ LVCC
- Referee Meeting #2: Wednesday, April 22, 7-8pm @ LVCC
- Referee Meeting #3: Wednesday, May 13, 7-8pm @ LVCC
Field Legend (see Field Directions for more details): VGCC=Vista Grande Community Center; LVCC=Los Vecinos Community Center; EDG=Edgewood Soccer Fields; RSV=Roosevelt Middle School
Please remember that there is no smoking on the fields; you must go to the parking lot to light up. Not only is the second hand smoke an issue, but some of our soccer players have asthma and are put at a higher risk by the inhaled smoke.
EMSL Board meetings are held on the 1st Thursday of months during the regular season. Everyone involved in the league is encouraged to come. The meetings are held at Los Vecinos Community Center in Tijeras from 6:30-8:00 p.m. Please contact the Regional Commissioner for more information -- click here for board contact info.