At Capterra, we love helping companies find the right software for their business. This summer we’re bringing on a team of interns to use the skills they’ve learned in school and apply them to our business.
If that sounds exciting and you’re ready to help us spread the word, this summer internship may be for you.
We’re looking for an independent, outgoing and creative intern with a can-do attitude. This job will not involve a lot of hand-holding. We want you to take what you’ve learned in school and apply it to our business. The right candidate works well independently and as part of a team.
Here’s a look at some of what you’ll be doing:
· stay up to date with business software industry news
· develop relationships with journalists
· write and distribute press releases
· follow and comment on key blogs
· use social media to develop relationships with industry journalists and bloggers
· come up with new and exciting ways to promote Capterra’s mission and spread the word about our brand.
To learn more about Capterra, visit http://www.capterra.com/about_capterra
To apply, send your cover letter and resume and a writing sample to email@example.com with the subject line “I Am Your New PR Intern.”