The doctrinal position of this church is largely contained in the doctrinal statement of the Independent Fundamental Churches of America (IFCA) International.
This may be found in the IFCA International publication: We Believe
In addition to the points contained in the doctrinal statement of the IFCA International, this church believes the following:
1. We believe that God spoke the universe into existence and that man was created, by a direct act of God from the dust of the earth (Genesis 1.1; Colossians 1.16; Nehemiah 9.6).
2. We believe in the literal, historical record of the creation as recorded in the book of Genesis.
3. We believe that God completed His creative work at the close of the sixth day and that “all was good” (Genesis 1.31).
4. We believe that the six days of creation were six literal, consecutive, twenty-four hour days with no gaps of time before, between or after.
5. We believe that all forms of evolutionary hypotheses are serious errors that strike at the person and glory of God.
B. Biblical manhood and womanhood
1. We believe that, in God’s view, men and women are of equal significance and worth before Him because they are created in His image.
2. We believe, in the context of marriage, that the husband has the God-given responsibility to lovingly provide for, protect and lead his family.
3. We believe that the wife is to lovingly and graciously submit herself to the servant leadership of her husband and serve as his helper in managing the household and nurturing the next generation. (I Corinthians 11.3; Galatians 3.28; Ephesians 5.22, 23).
C. Civil Government
1. We believe that God has ordained and created all authority consisting of three basic institutions: (1) the home, (2) the Church, and (3) the state.
2. We believe that every person is subject to these authorities, but all (including the authorities themselves) are answerable to God and governed by His Word.
3. We believe that God has given each institution specific Biblical responsibilities and balanced those responsibilities with the intent that no institution has the right to infringe upon the other.
4. We believe that civil government is ordained of God for the welfare of human society to promote and protect the good and to restrain and punish evil. Therefore we consider it the duty of Christians to pray for the rulers and for those that are in authority over them and to give due loyalty, respect, and obedience to them. However, where the demands of civil law would militate against the supreme law and will of God, Christians should obey God rather than man. (Daniel 4.17; Matthew 22.17-21; Acts 4.1, 5.29; Romans 13:1-7; I Timothy 2.1-4; Acts 23.5; Titus 3.1; I Peter 2.13, 14)
D. Sexual Immorality
1. We believe that God has commanded that no intimate sexual activity should be engaged in outside of a marriage between a man and a woman.
2. We believe that any form of homosexuality, lesbianism, bisexuality, bestiality, incest, fornication, adultery and pornography are sinful perversions of God’s gift of sex.