Gifted Children's Bill of Rights
You have a right to:
- Know about your giftedness.
- Learn something new everyday.
- Be passionate about your talent area without apologies.
- Have an identity beyond your talent area.
- Feel good about your accomplishments.
- Make mistakes.
- Seek guidance in the development of your talent.
- Have multiple peer groups and a variety of friends.
- Choose which of your talent areas you wish to pursue.
- Not to be gifted at everything.
written by Del Siegle, NAGC President, 2007-2009