Student Services Home Page
If our Student Services Team's role could be summed up in on word, it would be DIVERSE. Our team works with all aspects of a student life: academic, family, personal, social and developmental. Student Services works hand-in-hand with students, parents and teachers to assist with each student's success. The following are several key areas of support that are provided by the Student Services Team:
- Provide transition support as students move from elementary to middle and from middle to high school.
- Communicate with elementary and high school teachers and counseling staff.
- Counsel students who struggle with personal, peer, family and academic issues.
- Act as an advocate between students, teachers, and parents.
- Monitor academic progress of students.
- Provide direct counseling services to students individually and in support groups.
- Offer education and support services to parents.
- Facilitate the career exploration process for students.
- Provide opportunities for families to connect with community agencies and resources.
Contact the Student Services by calling (218) 847-9228 x3120