* I would like to thank everyone who brought food donations for our annual Food Drive. The donated items will surely help needing people in our community!
* Chilly days are here!!! Students may wear sweatshirts and jackets to school as long as the item does not display inappropriate or offensive graphics and/or words. Students may not wear hoods and other hats in the classroom and/or school buildings.
* In addition, students may not wear vests, ties, and/or other clothing items that cover or mask the school uniform.
* Students must wear their uniforms under jackets and sweatshirts.
* Students are only to wear the DRA lanyard with the ID.
* Since we are half way through the quarter, teachers will be completing Progress Reports. We will be sending the Progress Reports home next week. However, you can always check your child’s grades by accessing your HAC account.
* We will have our annual music performance on Thursday, December 17th at 6:00 p.m. All students in Mr. Flores’ music classes will be performing. Therefore, come early for a good seat. I am very excited to see the different performance ranging from Mariachi, choir, percussion, and more. The performance will be in the MPR.
* Winter Break is from Dec. 21st - Jan. 1st. School will resume on Monday, January 4th!!!
* We do not allow students to celebrate holidays and birthdays during school hours. Students must leave all gifts, balloons, bears, etc. in the office until the school day ends. These items create distractions and disruptions in the classroom.
* Be an ally at DRA! Please report any type of bullying and/or harassing behavior that is being done to you or someone else. We cannot help if we are not aware! You can also make an anonymous report on our district's anti-bullying website, www.PSSTWorld.com.
* I had the opportunity to go to Lambeau Field on Thanksgiving for the Packers/Bears game. Packers lost and look bad right now! However, the reason I went to the game was to see Brett Favre and the retirement of his #4!!! Next up... Detroit Lions. I don't feel good about this because the Lions beat the Pack a couple weeks ago and the Lions are clicking right now. The Packers need this win to stay in the playoff hunt. Go Pack Go!!!
* I appreciate you visiting my site. Please feel free to e-mail me whenever you have a question, comment, concern, and/or compliment.