7 Blue is a NUT-FREE POD. We have a significant number of students on our team this year who have peanut and tree nut allergies. Therefore, we are discouraging all students from bringing snacks to school that contain any kind of nut. This includes Nutella. These items may still be eaten in the lunch room during lunch. Nut-free accommodations are available in the lunch room.
- FIELD TRIP! Cave of the Winds - Sept. 26 / 27. Students will travel to Cave of the Winds on the day they have Science. More information to come. Please register on RevTrak Online Payments on the MRMS website.
- ANNUAL WALKING FIELD TRIP PERMISSION. All students must register annually for walking field trips to High Point or a local park. These field trips are generally part of Team activities, Science, or PE classes. Parent will be notified before a field trip is taken but permission is completed in RevTrak at the beginning of the year. Please register on RevTrak Online Payments on the MRMS website.
- Link to student ePortfolio template: MRMS Student ePortfolio Students will create an ePortfolio in class to use throughout the year.
- Link to Naviance: Naviance Student & Family Login Site Naviance is the Career guidance system used by DCSD to help students explore possible careers and learn more about how to prepare for them. In 7th grade students will be using Naviance for the first time to begin to build their individual profiles and learn how to use Naviance to dig deeper into career opportunities.
- Link to "Who Am I?" Student Survey for 7 Blue: 7 Blue: Who Am I? (Note: You must be logged into your School Google Account) NOT ACTIVE