Hello, future Eagles! Are you ready to TAKE FLIGHT?
Sierra has a summer program available for incoming 7th graders that will make the transition to middle school a fun and smooth experience.
Although we all come from different schools and experiences, when we come to Sierra, we are ALL Eagles!
Here are some of the things Taking Flight has to offer students:
- An introduction to some of Sierra's teachers, counselors, and administration
- Learning how to log in and use Google accounts
- Learning how to work a combination lock
- Meeting new people and making friends through fun and interactive activities
- Multiple building tours and games eliminating the fear of getting lost
- Study habits and organizational strategies
- Learning how to set goals
- The opportunity to receive schedules early and find classes
Dates and Times
Session 1: July 18-20 - 8:30-11:30 AM
Session 2: July 18-20 - 12:30-3:30 PM
Session 3: July 23-25 - 8:30-11:30 AM
The cost is only $50 per student and it includes a Sierra t-shirt.
Registration is now open!
Sessions fill up quickly so please reserve your spot today!
Click here to register: Taking Flight Registration
Click on Summer School and then click on the desired Taking Flight session
For programming questions, please contact Tamra Maupin at 303-387-3844 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For help with registration, please contact Debi Picker at 303-387-3809 or email@example.com