Roxborough Preschool - Classroom B
My promise to you: Your children are important to me, and during the class day, I will educate and love them as if they are my own.
Preschool staff are off for the summer break and will be returning to work on August 4th, 2020.
When Preschool staff returns from summer break, we will contact you to confirm both the date and time for both your Preschool Orientation and Beginning of the Year “Getting to Know You” conference.
If you'd like more information, here is a link to our: District ECE Preschool Site
4-1-20 - The below slideshows are photos of our amazing Preschoolers during our Spring Break and first week at home during e-learning.
- Please e-mail or call if your child is going to be absent.
- If your child is sick, they must be fever free for at least 24 hours without the use of fever reducing medications, 24 hours after being medicated (contagious illnesses, and free of vomit/diarrhea for at least 48 hours.
- We are a peanut free & tree nut free classroom.
- If your child is celebrating their birthday with invitations distributed via a teacher, they do need to be for either all students or all boys or all girls.
You are very welcome to bring snacks/treats/giveways to distribute to classmates to celebrate. Please only bring store bought items.
(Please click link above to access the 2019-2020 Preschool Student Calendar)
Current Homework Projects:
- Find and talk about items around your home that sound like and/or start with the letter:
- Unit Social Skill:
- August IB Trait:
Homework: Please see your e-mails for our virtual on-line learning opportunities.
8/4/20 - Ms. Hardy reports back to work for the 2020-2021 School Year.
Our Scholastic Book Club is done for the 2019-2020 school year.
Inclement Weather - Delay/Closure Information
On a delayed schedule, Douglas County schools start 90 minutes later than the normal school start time. On a delayed schedule, AM Preschool Class Sessions will be cancelled. PM class will not be affected by the delayed schedule.
The District will use the following methods to notify parents about weather-related school schedule changes:
- Local television and radio broadcasts starting at 5:00 a.m.
- District website: https://www.dcsdk12.org/snow_closures_and_delays/ for the most current and accurate schedule. Information will be updated by 5:00 a.m.
- Weather hotline: 303-387-SNOW (7669). Closure and delay information will be updated by 5 a.m.