New Student Enrollment

Welcome to ThunderRidge High School!

Enrolling a new student

In the bar below are enrollment forms for the 2017 – 2018 school year.  Listed are step-by-step instructions to assist you in enrolling your student.

1. Complete all forms and return to the Counseling Office in person, by fax to 303-387-2130 or email to  If you fax the forms, please contact Ann Kelling so she is aware they are being transmitted.  Regular TRHS Counseling Office hours are 7:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m Monday through Friday; however, to ensure sufficient time to enroll your student, arrive no later than 3:00 p.m.. 

When completing the forms, please make sure to provide 

full names, telephone numbers, postal and email addresses as well as the fax 

number to your former school.  You will be added to our email list for future 

newsletters and notices as soon as your enrollment forms are completed and returned t

o us.  You will find the ThunderRidge website an excellent source for information 

and current notices


2. Parents must provide the following documents:

• Proof of Residency – please see below

• Proof of Immunization

• Copy of the student’s State Certified Birth Certificate

• Unofficial Transcript from the former school

A copy of the student’s withdrawal grades and percentage if enrolling mid-semester - student can not start without this information

• Discipline Record from the former school if applicable

• Attendance Record from the former school during mid-semester enrollment

3.  Proof of Douglas County Residency is required.  To prove residency, please provide one of the following documents:

• Home Warranty Deed

• Deed of Trust

• Purchase Agreement or Contract (Valid for 60 days)

• Tax Notice

• Douglas County Assessor Statement

• Lease Agreement

• Notarized Form - If you are residing with someone who is a resident of Douglas County, you will need a Notarized Form stating where you are living accompanied by the home owner’s warranty deed.  You may pick up the Notarized Form from the Counseling Office.

Should you need further assistance, please contact the Counseling Office at 303.387.2028.

Click here to access the 2018-19 Academic Planning Guide.  Please read the Academic Planning Guide prior to enrolling and registering for classes.  This is an excellent resources for course descriptions, flow charts, graduation requirements, etc.