- As a school, we ran 15,865 laps which equals 991.56 miles during yesterday's Hardware Hustle. That is an average of 27.83 laps per student. Great job!!!
- The class which ran the most laps and earned an extra recess was Mr. Kenyon's 6th graders with an average of 33.09. Congratulations to Mr. Kenyon's class.
- There were so many classes who showed a LOT of spirit. However, the class who won the Most Spirit is Ms. Kaminski's 5th graders. They earned a stuffed animal mascot and a Class Hamster Ball Party. Congratulations!
We are still in need of parent volunteers to help out during our Hardware Hustle Prize Day on Friday, May 12. Please sign up here if you are able to help out. ALL classes will have the
opportunity to use the Inflatables during their lunch recess times.
Collection Envelopes with Lap Cards were sent home on Thursday, April 24. Please contact all your Sponsors to collect your pledges.
- Pledges Due: Friday, April 28th
- Collecting the Pledge Money: Our goal is to have all money donations collected by the due date for students to qualify for the Incentive Program. Please have checks made payable to PCEA or go to www.Run4FundsColorado.com/prairie-crossing to place online pledges.
To check online totals, please click the “My Pledges” tab. User Name- Pcrossing / Password- Wolves
- Before turning in the money and Sponsor Envelope, please make sure the envelope is correctly filled out with your child’s name.
- Turn in the completed Collection Envelope to your teacher.
On behalf of everyone at Prairie Crossing Elementary, thank you for your support!
Wednesday, May 10 from 4-8pm
Prairie Crossing Phone Numbers
Main Number: (303) 387-8200
New Student Registration 2016-17
6th Grade Taking Flight
Can you believe it? Your child's time in elementary school is coming to a close, and middle school is on the horizon! I know anxious butterflies have started fluttering for many of you, and your children may be feeling the same way. We at Sierra want you to know that we care about your kids and will work hard every day to take good care of them.
One of the ways we help incoming 7th graders feel prepared for middle school is through our Taking Flight transition program. Taking Flight is a 3 day middle school orientation that takes place in July. Through this program, students get acclimated to middle school, meet new friends, and have a lot of fun!
Session 1: July 19-21 - 8:30-11:30 AM
Session 2: July 19-21 - 12:30-3:30 PM
Session 3: July 24-26 - 8:30-11:30 AM
Please click here or copy and paste the following link into your web browser for more information and to register:
McTeacher Night Thursday, April 13th
Thank you to everyone who came out to support us at McTeacher Night!
We will be donating $805.00 to the Belize Education Project because of you!!
DCSD Community Night with the Colorado Mammoth
Tickets are ONLY $15 (lower level) or $10 (upper level)!! Join the Colorado Mammoth as they take on the defending 2016 NLL Cup winners, the Saskatchewan Rush, at the Pepsi Center on
Bring friends and family for an action-packed evening of lacrosse providing fun and funds for the Douglas County school of your choice!
Give it a TRI!
Come for a day of fun, food prizes and sports. This annual youth triathlon is for young athletes ages 5 to 14....for kids who have never even heard of a triathlon to seasoned competitive triathletes, Tri the Rock encourages kids to get out and give it a TRI!
Douglas County Community Days at Elitch Gardens
Be one of the first to ride the thrilling new Star Flyer Ride! Tickets are ONLY $27.99* (Reg. $49.99) and a portion of each ticket purchased will be donated to the DC School of your choice! SPECIAL OFFER: Purchase your ticket by
and receive a FREE RETURN TICKET to the park. Free ticket valid mid-Aug. to mid-Oct. Additional online discounts on parking and meals!