School Clubs for the 2016/2017 School Year will run based upon staff availability.
If you are interested in School Clubs please be sure to read the weekly Email Blast. Enrollment will be online only. Communication will be via the school wide weekly email blasts and possibly from your students teacher prior to the enrollment deadline for each session. Please complete online registration form and then send in cash or check (paid to PCE) with your student name and the club noted.
Click here to register. The deadline to register is noted in each club description.
Read each club description for specific meeting dates & other details.
TO REGISTER PLEASE COMPLETE THE ONLINE FORM (LINK ABOVE). CLUBS FILL-UP ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS.
Are you interested in science, technology, engineering, or math? Then you should join the STEM After School Club! It's a free club that will take place after school on Fridays in Mrs. Duval's room. The first meeting is on Friday, September 9th. Sierra Duval will be co-running this club with her mom, Mrs. Duval. This club includes fun experiments, building mini structures, and more! Hope to see you there!
Club Leader: Sierra Duval with Mrs. Duval
Grades: 2nd - 6th
Session Dates: September 9th, Fridays, through November 18th
Time: 3:30 PM – 4:30 PM
Location: Mrs. Duval's Classroom (Red Pod Room 178)
Class Size Limits: 8 Minimum 20 Maximum
Supplies: $10 (one time fee for the session)
Additional Fees: None
No Volunteers requested by club leader.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: SEPTEMBER 8th
* Enrollment is based on a first-come, first-serve basis.
* Behavior guidelines are the same as set by Douglas County School District/Prairie Crossing
Elementary. In the event of a behavior violation, the Club Leader has the right to withdraw a student
from the club.
* Students must be properly prepared for their club, ie. dressed appropriately, have necessary
* Students will meet their Club Leaders in the assigned Club location.
* Students/siblings not participating in a club cannot mill around school waiting for a club member to be
* At the end of each club meeting, dismissal of all club members will be via the school's front entrance.
* No transportation from school is provided. Parents MUST be timely in picking up his/her child upon
dismissal. If a parent is continually late in picking up his/her child, a $1.00 per minute late charge may
be assessed or the child may be withdrawn from the club.
* In the event of an emergency cancellation of a club meeting by the school or club leader, an
announcement will be made to students during the school day and an email and/or phone call will be
made to the phone number on file with the School Club Coordinator.
*In the event of a child's absence from the club, we request that a call is made to the school office
notifying the school of such absence from the club by 2:30 PM that day.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact the School Club Coordinator, Stacey Perlet at 303-387-8211 or .
PARENTS: Please send a snack with your student to enjoy right after school.
NOTE: If your child is interested in participating in a club, and paying fees results in a hardship for your family please contact Mrs. Rotherham, 303-387-8200.
Parent Volunteers for School Clubs are WELCOME and in some cases, NEEDED. Each club description notes if the club leader has requested parent volunteers. If you are interested in helping out with any of the clubs offered, please contact Stacey Perlet at 303-387-8211 or by email at .DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT IS NOTED IN CLUB DESCRIPTION.