Records Request
If you are a school in need of student records, please fax or email a Request for Records to: 303/387-1668 or

Alumni Transcripts
If you are an Alumni and looking for a transcript, you will need to order through

 2021 - 2022
School Year

Would you like to attend Mountain Vista High School for the 2021-2022 school year but do not live in the boundaries?  Round 1 Open Enrollment starts November 2, 2020 through December 1, 2020.   

Second Round opens January 22, 2021 through August 2, 2021

To apply for Open Enrollment, please click here:   Choice Programming    Students currently Open Enrolled into MRMS or MVHS do not need to reapply.

If you have enrolled into another DC school and want to return/attend MVHS, your neighborhood school, you do not need to Open Enroll.  Just complete an Intent to Return form and turn it in to the Registrar by January 5th, 2021. 
Click here for Intent to Return form.



If you have moved you will need to supply a new proof of residency (warranty deed, property tax statement or lease agreement) to have your address updated in IC. If you are no longer within the MVHS boundaries,
but still reside within the District, and wish to remain at MVHS, please complete the Intent to Remain form and turn in along with your new proof of residency.  All forms can be scanned or turned in to the Registrar's office.  If this form is not received, your student will not be enrolled for the following year. 


 Mountain Vista High School      Together, We Achieve the Extraordinary!
Dara Harget - Registrar
Phone:  303/387-1524       Fax:  303/387-1668
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 7:00am - 3:30pm     Closed/Lunch  11:45am-12:30pm

      INCOMPLETE PACKETS WITH NOT BE ACCEPTED - You must  have Everything in        one Complete package in order to turn in the registration packet.

      Presentation from 2021-2022 8th Grade Parent Night that was held on Wednesday, 
     January 13, 2021.  Click Here for Link   ( For students already enrolled, coming from         MRMS, a DC Charter or Open Enrolled)    If you are a new enrollment please contact
     me at the information above.
Enrollment for the 21-22 school year:
Enrolling for the 21-22 school year, please print the registration packet and appropriate course sheet and scan completed forms to me along with all the required documents for processing.

Current school year enrollment:

Welcome to Mountain Vista High School 20-21 School year.   Enrollment is done by appointment only and the Parent/Guardian is responsible for providing the following documents along with the Registration packet in order to enroll.
Upon receipt of ALL required documentation and the registration packet (incomplete packets will not be accepted), you will then make an appointment for you and your student to meet with a Counselor and select classes.  A Request for Records will then be sent to the previous school for an Official Transcript.

  •  Birth Certificate                       
  • Proof of Residency - Please submit one of the following
                Warranty Deed
                Deed of Trust
                Property Tax Notice
                Purchase Agreement - (valid until closing)
                Lease Agreement
                Notarized Residency Form - (if you are living with another family)  Click here for form
  • Immunization Record - Colorado State Law states you MUST have the following immunizations  Click Here for Details                    
  • Grades/Report Card - Incoming 9th graders - Counselors must have to set schedules
  • Unofficial Transcript from previous school - 10th, 11th, 12th grades - Counselors must have to set schedules.  You must supply the unofficial transcript with you  - records request will be sent for the official copy only once registered
  • Withdrawal Form from previous school- If coming during the middle of the school year.  State Law requires that your student be withdrawn from the current school before we can enroll him/her at Mountain Vista
  • Legal Documents - If applicable
                    Divorce Custody Papers
                    Temporary Guardianship Papers - Must be completed with the DCSD Student Records Department at 720/433-0095                                                                                        
  • IEP - (if applicable)  You must supply copy
  • READ Plan - (if applicable)  You must supply copy
  • 504 - (if applicable)  You must supply copy

Please print the Registration Packet and submit along with the above required documentation. 
        20-21 Registration Packet     You must complete All pages

Please print the appropriate grade Course Sheet, have your student review and bring with them when meeting with their counselor.
       20-21 9th Grade Course Sheet                                                                  
       20-21 10th Grade Course Sheet
       20-21 11th Grade Course Sheet
       20-21 12th Grade Course Sheet

If you return to the Home page and click the Academic tab, you can go to the Academic Planning Guide to review our graduation requirements and course descriptions.

The following are important handouts for you to review:          

Need to Withdraw from MVHS?

Please contact Mountain Vista High School at 303/387-1524 at least one week in advance.

Have your student come to the registrar office to pick up a withdrawal form.  A parent/guardian must complete the top portion of the form with a withdrawal date, the reason for the withdrawal and then their signature.  Then on the student’s last day he/she will take the form to each of their teachers to receive a withdrawal grade along with the teacher’s signature.

All text books and library books must be turned in at this time.

Any outstanding fees/fines will need to be cleared with the bookkeeper.

If the student has a parking pass, it must be turned in to the security office.

The student will need to clean out his/her locker and then return the form to the Registrar where they will need to turn in their school ID.  The student will be given a copy of the withdrawal form and a copy of their transcript for the receiving school.

If you have any questions, please call 303/387-1524 or email









Here's what's happening at Vista!

4/13/21   SAT 11th Grade Only
4/14/21    PSAT  10 10th Only
4/15/21   PSAT 9 9th Only
4/16/21   No School & Senior 
                        Only Prom
4/19/21   No School
4/22/21  Class of 2025 Freshman/
                 New Student - Parent
                  Orientation Night                                     7/8:30pm
TBD    Advance Placement Exams
5/3-5/8 /21 Wish Week Activities
5/10/21 week  Senior Finals - days
5/13/21   Taste of Vista
5/17/21  Senior Breakfast, Gap & 
                 Gown p/u, Class Picture,
                      8:45am - 11am
5/17/21   Senior Cording Ceremony
5/17/21   Senior Awards Night
5/19/21   Graduation - Red Rocks
                    9am - No School
5/21,24,25/21     Final Exams
                            Grades  9,10,11
5/25/21 Last day of School!  


School Tours
Unfortunately, we will not be holding tours this year!

Please visit the MVHS for information about our school.
Are you considering
attending Mountain Vista
High School and would like a tour?  We would be more than happy to take you, parents and students, on a tour of our building! Mountain Vista High School does not participate in any sort of Shadow Days.
We will provide information about MVHS, as well as answer all of your questions. Our tours are for current 8th graders only,  are done on Wednesdays and Thursdays, and are scheduled from September - April .  Tours take 
approximately 40 minutes
. If you would like to arrange a visit please Click Here
The counseling secretary will then contact you to schedule the visit.

We look forward to meeting you!