Our goal: communicate in French as well as understand and appreciate the francophone culture.
By the end of the year students will be able to:
1) Have developed conversations with others entirely in French.
2) Write detailed paragraphs describing their life in varied time frames.
3) Listen and understand French speakers talk about varied topics.
4) Read and analyze authentic texts covering a variety of topics.
5) Describe different cultural aspects of French speaking countries such as comic books, childhood, school, environmental problems, job market, etc.