6th Grade Chorus
Welcome to 6th Grade Chorus- I look forward to an amazing 2018-2019 school year!!
** Check the "Viva Voce" page for information on the group and auditions! **
Winter Concert Music, 2018-2019:
- Sparklejollytwinklejingly: https://www.jwpepper.com/Sparklejollytwinklejingley/10308682.item#/submit
- In Winter: https://www.jwpepper.com/In-Winter/10351516.item#/
- Americana: no reference recording.
Concert Repertoire (Spring):
Corner of the Sky
How Far I'll Go
Concert Repertoire (Winter):
Ready, Set, Snow!: https://www.jwpepper.com/Ready%2C-Set%2C-Snow/10047212.item#/submit
Hine Ma Tov: https://www.jwpepper.com/Hine-Ma-Tov/1978097.item#/
Benchmark link, 6th Grade:
Chorus Presentations (End of the School Year):
Please choose a song, artist, or musical genre of your choice to present to the class in a creative way (+5 bonus points for choosing a Classical, Romantic, or Baroque Composer).
You may present in one of the following ways:
- Google Slides, 5 slide minimum, PLUS works cited slide
- Oral presentation with poster, photos, or youtube video, hand in works cited page
- Musical performance- YOU perform! (should include an introduction of at least 3 facts)
- Create your own music video!
Each presentation topic must be cleared with me in class in order to be presented, see below for presentation timeline: