Welcome to R. H. Dana Middle School a National Forum Schools to Watch designated school and a California Distinguished School. Dana is a wonderful place for students to learn and to grow. Please use our website to find links to school schedules, teacher websites and emails, school athletics and more. We have also posted the school calendar for the year which identifies all vacation periods.
Mrs. Aileen Harbeck and Mr. Blake Silvers
Dear Dana Families and Friends:
Attention all current 6th and 7th grade parents and students:
at Dana Middle School this summer for their Summer Camp 2014!
Currently enrolling returning Dana Middle School students and incoming 6th graders for our summer sessions. Join us for
- Local and amusement park fields trips!
- Theme days!
- Fun activities!
- Academic skill building classes!
- Guest presentations!!
- And much MORE!!
Have you ordered a Yearbook?
115 yearbooks are available for sale. Orders now, don’t miss out!
- Friday April 11th 1:45 dismissal**This is a change to our school calendar
- Monday 4/14/14 - Monday 4/21/14
- We return to school Tuesday 4/22
- Tuesday 4/22-Friday 4/25 1:45 dismissal
Forgotten Items: Lunches, assignments, binders, jackets are brought to the office to be delivered to students. Unfortunately, these deliveries disrupt classes and take personnel away from their office duties. In order to streamline the process, we will have a ‘Drop-off Table’ in our front office. Any items dropped off for students can be put on this table for students to pick up at recess or lunch time. We will keep a notepad and pens on the table so that parents/guardians can label any items they leave.
- Students please remember to cross at the bricks before and after school.
- Students, please write your full name, homeroom, and quantity for lunch money in an envelope with black or blue ink. Please write legibly and seal your envelopes.
- Students are not allowed to go on the field or behind the backstops during morning recess. The blacktop is the boundary.
- No candy, including pixie sticks and lollipops, are allowed on campus. You will be directed to throw them away when seen with them.