Ms. Truchon's Fourth Grade Class
March and April
- Math: We will be learning about decimals, area and perimeter and geometry.
- Writing: We will be starting our Genius Hour projects, and we will be working on writing persuasively.
- Social Studies: We will be learning about our government and The Southeast.
- Reading: We will be continuing to set weekly reading goals. Our third unit will have us learning how to read non-fiction history books. We will be reading about The American Revolution.
- Science: We will be learning about electricity.
- The side navigation menu will pop up if you click the three lines next to Room 134 in the upper left hand corner of this page.