Huntley Middle School Schedule
Regular School Day Hours 7:45-2:30
***Special School Days & Hours***
First Day of School - August 18th ~ 7:45-11:00
Early Release & Collaboration Days
Collaboration Days: 9/16, 9/30/2022, 10/21/2022, 11/4/2022, 11/18/2022,12/9/2022, 12/22/2022, 1/13/2023, 1/27/2023, 2/3/2023, 2/17/2023, 3/10/2023, 3/24/2023
4/21/2023, 5/12/2023 ~ 7:45-11:00
Huntley Middle School News and Events
Chromebook for New Students
· Office enters a CB request for the new students who have registered after August 18th.
o For grades K-12, the Chromebook will be distributed from your student’s building. For any issues with the Chromebook or charger, please contact us at email@example.com. If the chromebook is physically damaged please take it to the school your student attends so you can receive a loaner.
o Office will contact the Media assistant. Media assistant will enter a tech ticket, and check out a loaner to the student.
Chromebook Login Issues
· Parent or student should contact the classroom teacher. The teacher can reset the password.
· Parent can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Families with No Internet/Device Issues
We understand that some families have difficulty accessing assignments or have spotty internet access. We have included options below for families with limited internet access.
· www.Everyoneon.org is a resource for low-cost devices and free internet, which includes several opportunities to obtain inexpensive internet, based on your situation.
· Xfinity WiFi Free For Everyone: Xfinity WiFi hotspots across the country will be available to anyone who needs them for free – including non-Xfinity internet subscribers. For a map of Xfinity WiFi hotspots, visit www.xfinity.com/wife. Once at a hotspot, consumers should select the “xfinitywifi” network name in the list of available hotspots and then launch a browser.
· We also have available Verizon hotspots to support your student’s Chromebook. A request can be made at email@example.com. Your student must be enrolled in the District. Requests will be assessed based on free or reduced status first, and all other requests second.
For grades K-12, the Chromebook will be distributed from your student’s building. For any issues with the Chromebook or charger, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If the chromebook is physically damaged please take it to the school your student attends so you can receive a loaner.