Home of the Cougars
Driggs Elementary serves students from the Driggs Area of Teton Valley in grades K-3. We are dedicated to providing a safe, nurturing environment where students are confident in exploring the fundamental skills in language arts, mathematics, science, and social studies.
Driggs Elementary School in partnership with the community empowers our students to be respectful, responsible, and ready to maximize their potential in a safe, academic environment.
Providing the foundation for success.
Our school hours are from 8:30 A.M. to 3:00 P.M.
We welcome your involvement in our programs. Please don't hesitate to contact us with questions, comments, celebrations, and/or concerns. You can also provide feedback by following the links below.
Friday, April 14th
Call for Appointment
What do I need to enroll my child in a public school?
1. Birth certificate
2. Immunization records
3. Complete the enrollment form below
Anonymous Tip Form:
to submit anonymous information about any safety concern, Click here
- Who do I contact for bussing? You will need to contact the Kendall Jolley, director of transportation and the number is 228-5811 (anyone answering the phone will be able to help). You will be given information such as where is the bus stop, bus number, name of the bus driver, times for drop off and pick up.
- How do I find out about Lunch Services? Kathy Rowbury is the director of food services and the number is 228-5723. She will be able to give you information on about the Free & Reduced lunch program, cost for lunches, Student passcodes for Mealtime and general help with Mealtime.
- How do I enroll my child in the Teton Afterschool Program? The afterschool program generally starts the end of September beginning of October. Applications will be sent out in the month of September and it is a "first come first serve basis." Once it is full, then a waiting list is created. If you are interested in this program, be sure to watch their website and contact the new director - Spencer, to find out about when applications will be sent out and when they will be due.
- Is breakfast offered? We serve a free breakfast to all students starting at 8:00am and ends at 8:20am. If busses are late, we do make sure students receive a breakfast before entering the classroom.
- What are the school hours? The whistle is blown at 8:25am to start school and the day ends at 3:00.
- Where are the class lists posted? Class lists are not posted for protection of the child. Letters have been sent out with class information and supply list. If you have a previously enrolled child and did not receive a letter, please be sure to check your information with the front office, once it is open. Also, feel free to leave a message and someone will get back with you as soon as possible. The front office will be open on August 22nd.
DES Contact Information
481 N. Main St.
Driggs, ID 83422
Principal: Greg Larson, email@example.com
Secretary: Julie Stoner, firstname.lastname@example.org