- Our student hours are 7:30am to 4:00pm, Monday through Thursday and until 3:45pm on Friday, unless other circumstances arise.
- Students may check out up to 2 materials (fiction or non-fiction) for a period not to exceed 3 weeks. Overdues and fines are as follows:
- Overdue notices are given to 6th and 7th grade students when they come in with their classes. Eighth graders will receive their notices through their Language Arts Teachers. LRC privileges could be suspended until the overdue material(s) is/are returned or paid for. Students will be advised before privileges would be suspended.
- 1 – 7 days overdue = overdue notice given to student;
- 8 – 15 days overdue = notice and $1.00 fine;
- 16 or more days overdue = another $1.00 fine and a lunch detention (failure to show up for detention will result in an office referral); and
- Beyond 16 or more days = office referral.
- Students may utilize the LRC on a pass, during any class period of the day, provided they have a specific LRC purpose. Please send no more than 4 students on a pass at a time.