Here is a list of steps to follow in order troubleshoot a Wi-Fi problem:
- Are there ANY networks available? If none, make sure that Wi-Fi is enabled on the device. Here's how
- Reboot. Many times, a simple reboot will refresh the device and will fix the problem.
- Move the device/user to the other side of the room to see if the problem is resolved. You should still notify us if one area of the room is affected.
- When authenticating, make sure you enter your password or access key with proper case letters.
- Try a different machine (if available).