Family Access: Printing Individual Learning Plan (ILP) Reports
The ILP is an on line application for students, parents, counselors, teachers, and administrators to help students develop their own learning plan.
Students leaving District 219 may wish to have the information contained in their ILP for future reference. The information in each section may be printed as a PDF form and then saved as a PDF file or printed for future access. Adobe Reader is required to access this feature. It is available at no cost and may be accessed through Adobe at: http://www.adobe.com/reader
The District 219 Individual Learning Plan (ILP) is located in Campus Parent
- Log in using your Campus Parent username and password
- Click More at the bottom of the Menu on the left of the screen to access additional menu choices.
- Select Parent Forms and Resources.
- A new page will open with many links, including Student Reports (including grade reports reports, student test scores and awards and goals/iCare Information).
- Select the Student Reports tab
- In the Report column, select the report you wish to view by clicking on the red text (Progress Report or FINAL REPORT CARD). The report will open as a .pdf file.
Access Other ILP Reports
- Select tab for the section you wish to print.
- Click the Print PDF Form button at the bottom of the page.
- The file will open in Adobe Reader.
- Use the Save a Copy or Printer buttons to save the document as a PDF file or to print a hard copy.