Dawn Hessel, ATC
Telephone: (847) 626-2299
College Degree: B.S. Winona State University 1995-1999 Exercise Science / Sports Medicine.
Graduated Summa Cum Laude.
Athletic Training Employment:
• AthletiCo Physical Therapy in Glenview, IL 1999 – June 2005
• Contracted Athletic Trainer to Niles North High School 1999 – June 2005
• Full Time Athletic Trainer at Niles North High School July 2005 – present
Athletic Training Experiences:
• Athletic Trainer for Illinois Youth Soccer Association 1999-2000
• Treated patients with physical therapists in an outpatient setting at AthletiCo Physical Therapy 1999-2005.
• Sports Medicine Careers Club Instructor
• Competed balance beam on Winona State University Women’s Gymnastics Team.
• Academic All-American for gymnastics team 1999-2000 and 2000-2001.
• NATABOC 1999
• Red Cross First Aid, CPR, and AED Certification
• Approved Clinical Instructor for North Park University
• Adjunct Faculty Member for North Park University
• IHSA Certified Wrestling Body Fat Tester
• National Athletic Training Association
• Great Lakes Athletic Training Association
• Illinois Athletic Training Association