Part 1: In small groups discuss the following questions:
- What words and ideas come to mind when you think about the word "innovation"?
- What does learning look like? (This can include other sensory experiences such as sound and feel, as well as actions an observer might witness where learning is taking place.)
- What types of skills do students need in today's world (21st century)?
Part 2: Contribute to the group
- Complete the form found at the bottom of this page.
- Watch as we use a Google gadget in a Spreadsheet to make a visual representation of our ideas (or use a Wordle, Tagxedo, or Tagul)