Welcome! This site is intended to support the use of the VCAT online assessment system. Tutorials are available below to help assist with using VCAT. This site is a work in progress and we are continually working to expand the information available to our users. We encourage you to contact us with any questions!
If you need immediate assistance please contact George Martin.
- VCAT contains a wide array of assessments. Please refer to the CSSU Common Assessment System (CCAS) document listed below. The CCAS provides minimum and consistent requirements for CSSU assessments.
- SBAC (Smarter Balanced Assessment Consortium) results for grades 3-8 and 11 starting with the 2014-2015 school year are available. See SBAC Results - Viewing in VCAT tutorial listed below.
- NECAP Science results are available for grades 4, 8, and 11 are available. See NECAP Science Results - Viewing in VCAT tutorial listed below.
- Live! 3/7/17: New custom EST Data Entry Interface! Sample view of data entry form and Data Entry Tutorial
- Useful report: Individual Student History K-8 Report. This report gives you the "big picture" on ELA, Math and Science assessments for students in grades K-8.
- 15-16 SBAC scores are now available. See this tutorial on how to access SBAC results.
- 15-16 NECAP Science results are now available. See this tutorial on how to access NECAP results.