Registration & Payments
2018 - 2019 REGISTRATION, FEES, & PAYMENTS:
- Registration Fee $35.00 per child
- Tuition/Monthly 9 payments of $125.00 per child
- Invoices are generated in the registration system on the 26th of each month for the following month's tuition payment
- Tuition/Semester 2 payments per child totaling $1071.00 per year
- Invoices are generated in the registration system on August 26th & December 26th
- All Day Program (120 child maximum) $30.00 per child/per day
- $15 Fee on all bank returned checks
*Each school has a limited number of spaces. If full, you may choose to be added to the waiting list and you will be contacted as soon as there is an opening.
PAYMENTS ARE DUE the 1st day of each month (including weekends)
- Payments must be made on-line or delivered (cash/check) to the Community Education Office, no over-the-phone payments. Kids Klub site personnel are not authorized to accept payments at the school.
- A $15.00 late fee is applied after the 3rd day of the month (this includes weekends).
- If payment is not made by the 10th day of the month, your child will be dropped from Kids Klub.
- If your student is removed due to non-payment, the parent/guardian may re-enroll the student once all past due balances are paid. The parent/guardian will be required to pay the registration fee again. Re-enrollment will be contingent upon space available.
- Provided on certain student holidays/district staff development days
- 140 student enrollment cap
- $30 fee
- Please register using the Kids Klub Registration System
- Please provide your student with 2 snacks, lunch, and drinks; any other special items will be communicated via email
- Location: TBD
- Time: 7:30am - 6:00pm
- August 6 - 10: Now Open, Closes July 26th
- August 13 - 17: Now Open, Closes August 2nd
- October 8: Registration opens August 1st
- February 18: Registration opens August 1st
CSISD Early Release Days
Kids Klub will be available to currently enrolled Kids Klub participants on CSISD Early Release Days at the time of release for no extra charge.
LATE PARENT PICK UP POLICY/FEES
Children must be picked up no later than:
- 6:00pm for elementary campuses
- 6:15pm for intermediate campuses
A late fee of $1 per minute will be charged to the child's account for late pickups starting after 6:05pm at elementary campuses and after 6:20 at intermediate campuses.
Times are based on the school clock.
Chronic late pick-ups will be up for review to be removed from the program. This will occur at the discretion of program leadership.
Kids Klub offers a reduced tuition rate for those students who qualify and can demonstrate a need for after school care:
To qualify you must:
- Be working or attending school during the time Kids Klub is in session.
- Submit to the Community Education office a copy of your:
- C.S.I.S.D. Child Nutrition qualification letter.
- a printed class schedule and/or a letter on your employers letterhead with the following information: your position and the hours and days that you are scheduled to work.
- Reduced rate application (located in the Community Education office)
- To receive the reduced rate for the first tuition payment the above information must be received in the Community Education office on or before September 1, 2018.
- Reduced rates will take effect on the invoice/tuition payment following approval of reduced tuition.
- Should you withdraw your student from the program, we will refund any unused tuition. There will be no refunds for circumstances beyond our control (i.e. weather closings, behavioral suspensions of less than one week, building emergencies, etc)
- If you need to withdraw your child from Kids Klub, please notify the Community Education Office or email email@example.com on the morning of your child's last day.
Mail-in/Walk-in Payments (please include your student's name):
The Kids Klub - Community Education
1812 Welsh Ave.
College Station, TX 77840
Office Hours: 8:00am - 4:30pm/Mon-Fri
After Hours Drop Box: located in Building A, to the left of the double doors...check or money orders only.