1) Parents make application along with necessary forms.
2) Candidates will take a placement test. Since the school has limited
means of providing for students with special needs, it is important
that we evaluate our ability to meet each student’s requirements.
3) School personnel evaluate the candidate’s performance on the
placement test and the information from the previous school regarding
the candidate’s academic, behavioral and social progress.
4) Parents and candidates may be interviewed by the principal.
5) On the basis of all the above information, parents will be informed
of the final acceptance or non-acceptance of their child to St. Peter
Martyr School. Students shall be admitted to St. Peter Martyr School if
they have a reasonable, well founded hope of successfully completing the
school’s program, provided there is space available.