“Catholic Schools: Communities of Faith, Knowledge and Service.”
2016-2017 SCHOOL YEAR
We are now accepting applications for the 2016-2017 school
year for all grade levels, Preschool (3 years old by September 1),
Prekindergarten (4 years old by September 1), Kindergarten (5 years old by
September 1), and grades1-8. If
you have a child who is not currently enrolled at St. Peter Martyr School and
wish them to attend during the 2014-2015 school year, please
complete an application.
A Friend”: Current
St. Peter Martyr School families may earn a tuition credit of $200.00 for each
new family they bring to our school. The new family must list you as the source
of the referral on their application to SPM School. The credit will be issued
upon the acceptance and payment of the new family’s registration fee. If more
than one family is listed as a referral the $200 tuition credit will be shared
equally among the names listed.
Now Available!! Follow this Link to Dennis Uniforms!
SPM School Jackets!
Hooded sweatshirt can be worn with school uniform.
Samples in office.
See order form below!
Thanks to all who support our school!
St. Peter Martyr School’s 6th annual Walkathon was held on Monday, April 18th. We invite our community,
businesses, alumni and friends of St. Peter Martyr School to participate by making a donation. Funds
raised will be used to help subsidize the school’s operating expenses and support programs such as
tuition assistance and extended care. St. Peter Martyr School has celebrated over 60 years already and we
are working hard to make sure our school celebrates many more years to come.
We appreciate all donations. We are now offering a convenient and secure way to make your donation.
Click the DONATE button below to support our 6th annual Walkathon!
* Note: To provide this service, the school is charged a small percentage of the donation and a fee per transaction that is taken directly from your contribution
We thank our Walk-A-Thon 2016 Business Sponsors
- Faultless Cleaners, 427 E. 10th St. Pittsburg, 925 432-2800
- Pittsburg Funeral Chapel, 2295 Railroad Ave. Pitsburg, 925 432-2114
- Antioch & Brentwood Pediatric Dentistry, 2390 Country Hllls Dr., Suite 102, Antioch, 925 757-4220
- Banister Electrical Construction, 2532 Verne Roberts Circle, Antioch, 925 778-7801
- John I. Esterkyn, D.D.S., M.S., Orthodontist, 2390 Country Hills Dr. Suite 101, Antioch, 925 754-3197
- Michael Ottati, O.D., Optometrist, 3700 Sunset Lane Suite 4, Antioch, 925 757-0450
- ATS Communications Inc., 2500 Annalisa Dr. #200, Concord, 925 602-1500
- Steve Rojek, Mobile Notary, 925 642-2329
- Minuteman Press, 200 Sand Creek Rd. Suite E, Brentwood, 925 513-4900
- DJ Cornelius, firstname.lastname@example.org
- FUNKMODE, Hip Hop, www.funkmode.com, 1-888-FUNKMODE