Faith, Knowledge and Service.”
APPLICATIONS for Enrollment
We are still accepting applications for immediate enrollment for PreSchool through grade 7. In addition, we are now accepting applications for the 2017-2018 school
year for all grade levels, Preschool (3 years old by September 1),
Prekindergarten (4 years old by September 1), Kindergarten (5 years old by
September 1), and grades1-8. If
you have a child who is not currently enrolled at St. Peter Martyr School and
wish them to attend, please
complete an application.
A Friend”: Current
St. Peter Martyr School families may earn a tuition credit of $200.00 for each
new family they bring to our school. The new family must list you as the source
of the referral on their application to SPM School. The credit will be issued
upon the acceptance and payment of the new family’s registration fee. If more
than one family is listed as a referral the $200 tuition credit will be shared
equally among the names listed.
Now Available!! Follow this Link to Dennis Uniforms!
SPM School Jackets!
Hooded sweatshirt can be worn with school uniform.
Samples in office.
See order form below!
WALKATHON 2017 - MAY 5th!
Have you sponsored a student yet?
You can now donate online using the button below.
If you would like the donation credited to a specific student, fill in 'Credit to' field and add the student's First and Last Name and Grade.
Thanks to all who support our school!
* Note: To provide this service, the school is charged a small percentage of the donation and a fee per transaction that is taken directly from your contribution
We thank our Walk-A-Thon 2017 Business Sponsors!
- Pittsburg Funeral Chapel, 2295 Railroad Ave. Pitsburg, 925 432-2114
- Michael Ottati, O.D., Optometrist, 3700 Sunset Lane Suite 4, Antioch, 925 757-0450
- ATS Communications Inc., 2500 Annalisa Dr. #200, Concord, 925 602-1500
- Steve Rojek, Mobile Notary, 925 642-2329
- Minuteman Press, 200 Sand Creek Rd. Suite E, Brentwood, 925 513-4900
- DJ Cornelius, firstname.lastname@example.org