Meaning of 10 Commandments for 2nd Graders:
1. Love God, pray, remember God comes first.
2. Respect God’s name and use it reverently.
3. Keep Sunday holy—go to Mass (at least ask your parents to take you.
4. Be kind and loving to your parents. Respect and obey them.
5. Live in peace. Be kind. Do not fight. Do not harm anyone.
6. Respect and take care of your body.
7. Be honest. Do not take or destroy something that does not belong to you.
8. Be truthful. Do not lie.
9. and 10. Be content with what you have. Be grateful.