Welcome to the Shippensburg University Programming Team Website!
What is the Shippensburg University Programming Team?
- A group of students who :
- Enjoy puzzles and win in competitions where speed in solving problems is key.
- Aspire to be able to tackle any problem in their chosen field of work.
- Just want to have fun while learning from each other.
When and where does the team meet?
- We meet every Tuesday and Thursday at 3:00pm to 5:00pm in the MCT room 165.
Who's allowed to join?
- Ladies and gentleman of all ages and majors who desire to participate in what we do! (and who want to be COOL!)
What will I gain from participating in the team?
- Improve problem solving skills that will benefit you in your classes and future jobs.
- Develop team skills by taking on various roles in a programming team.
- Increase your attention to detail as that is one key to solving problems effectively.
- Learn to categorize problems so solving them is as simple as knowing a couple generic solutions.
Problems that we work on during meetings will be uploaded (as often as possible) along with our solutions and test input.