Option 1- Add a calendar to your Google Account
1. Access your Google Calendar app through the apps grid.
2. On the bottom left hand side, click on the small drop-down arrow to the right of "Other Calendars"
3. A menu of options will appear. select "Add by URL"
4. Copy and paste the appropriate calendar URL below and paste it in the URL box.
5. Click "add calendar"
6. You can now view this calendar within your own Google account.
URL: District Calendar
URL: District Events Calendar (coming soon)
Option 2 - Create a shortcut on your desktop to quickly access a calendar.
Direct link to District Calendar:
Direct link to District Events Calendar