Stefanie McCollum, Director--Technology Solutions Center
Stefanie specializes in training and integrating technology into learning environments. With over thirteen years of experience working in an educational environment, Stefanie is a seasoned trainer with an impressive depth and breadth of knowledge of instructional technology. She holds a Masters in Business Administration.
Get to know me:
1. What's your favorite fast food meal?
I'm a huge Jimmy John's fan. When I want something freaky fast, I'll call JJ's!
2. What was your favorite video on TRL?
Not sure about favorite, but remember the first video I saw was Bananarama’s Venus.
3. If your house caught on fire, what is the one material thing you would take out with you?
Probably my purse.
4. What is your favorite workout?
I like boot camp style activities incorporating short bursts of cardio with repetitions of sit-ups/pushups/squats, etc.
5. What is your favorite food in your pantry?
Triple ginger gingersnaps from Trader Joes. Absolutely awesome!
6. What is your favorite gift you've ever received?
Arg, this is hard! I can't think of a favorite. I really like small thoughtful gifts or silly things that make me laugh. Depends on the occasion the giver and the randomness of it, I guess!
Justi Montague, Training Coordinator
Justi is a Google Education Trainer currently pursuing a Master's Degree in Business. Her specialty lies in instructional technology and in finding new and inventive ways to utilize technology. Justi has a very diverse and imaginative presentation style, having provided various training sessions in both in-seat and online venues.
Get to know me:
1. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
2. What reminds you of your childhood?
3. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?
A pearl white 2015 VW Bug convertible (6-speed).
4. Do you set your clocks right on time, or a few minutes ahead or behind?
I usually set them a few minutes early. I grew up with a mom who was ALWAYS running late, so it's a bit of a pet peeve of mine.
5. You go to an island with your best friends and can only take one personal item. What is it?
My friends and I love to do crafts, so we would have to coordinate ahead of time to see who was bringing which craft supply. Mine would probably be glitter (:
6. What's your favorite holiday party to host?
Friendsgiving. It's like a thanksgiving potluck with card game!