Stefanie McCollum, Director--Technology Solutions Center
Stefanie specializes in training and integrating technology into learning environments. With over thirteen years of experience working in an educational environment, Stefanie is a seasoned trainer with an impressive depth and breadth of knowledge of instructional technology. She holds a Masters in Business Administration.
Get to know me:
1. What's your favorite fast food meal?
I'm a huge Jimmy John's fan. When I want something freaky fast, I'll call JJ's!
2. What was your favorite video on TRL?
Not sure about favorite, but remember the first video I saw was Bananarama’s Venus.
3. If your house caught on fire, what is the one material thing you would take out with you?
Probably my purse.
4. What is your favorite workout?
I like boot camp style activities incorporating short bursts of cardio with repetitions of sit-ups/pushups/squats, etc.
5. What is your favorite food in your pantry?
Triple ginger gingersnaps from Trader Joes. Absolutely awesome!
6. What is your favorite gift you've ever received?
Arg, this is hard! I can't think of a favorite. I really like small thoughtful gifts or silly things that make me laugh. Depends on the occasion the giver and the randomness of it, I guess!
Justi Montague, Training Coordinator
Justi holds a Bachelor's Degree in General Studies. Her specialty lies in instructional technology and in finding new and inventive ways to utilize technology. Justi has a very diverse and imaginative presentation style, having provided various training sessions in both in-seat and online venues.
Get to know me:
1. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Margherita Pizza from The Rome. Cheesy and delicious. I highly recommend you try it out.
2. What reminds you of your childhood?
Cooking. My mom is from the south and growing up, she was always cooking something! We like to joke that she's a mini-Paula Dean because of all the butter she uses when she cooks.
3. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?
If I won the lottery, the first thing I would have to buy would probably be a defibrillator. I have horrible luck, so I would probably freak out if I won the lottery. When that was all taken care of, I would probably go to a Minnetonka Moccasin store and buy them out of stock.
4. Do you set your clocks right on time, or a few minutes ahead or behind?
I usually set them a few minutes early. I grew up with a mom who was ALWAYS running late, so it's a bit of a pet peeve of mine.
5. You go to an island with your best friends and can only take one personal item. What is it?
My friends and I love to do crafts, so we would have to coordinate ahead of time to see who was bringing which craft supply. Mine would probably be glitter (:
6. What's your favorite holiday party to host?
Last year I had a Christmas party for my son. He was only two, but we invited a lot of kids at different ages. We decorated cookies, made ornaments, listened to Christmas music, and played games. It was really fun and all the kids enjoyed it. I am making it a holiday tradition now!