Technology Solutions Center Director
Stefanie specializes in training and integrating technology into learning environments. With over thirteen years of experience working in an educational environment, Stefanie is a seasoned trainer with an impressive depth and breadth of knowledge of instructional technology. She holds a Masters in Business Administration.
Get to know me:
1. What's your favorite fast food meal?
I'm a huge Jimmy John's fan. When I want something freaky fast, I'll call JJ's!
2. What was your favorite video on TRL?
Not sure about favorite, but remember the first video I saw was Bananarama’s Venus.
3. If your house caught on fire, what is the one material thing you would take out with you?
Probably my purse.
4. What is your favorite workout?
I like boot camp style activities incorporating short bursts of cardio with repetitions of sit-ups/pushups/squats, etc.
5. What is your favorite food in your pantry?
Triple ginger gingersnaps from Trader Joes. Absolutely awesome!
6. What is your favorite gift you've ever received?
Arg, this is hard! I can't think of a favorite. I really like small thoughtful gifts or silly things that make me laugh. Depends on the occasion the giver and the randomness of it, I guess!
Whitney has an array of technology specialties, but her favorite programs to work with are Adobe Photoshop and Google Apps. With a background in English education, she has experience with integrating technology into the learning environment in new and innovative ways. Whitney has an interactive presentation style and is always open to hearing your new ideas.
Get to know me:
1. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
2. What reminds you of your childhood?
Horses and open countryside.
3. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?
Cardinals season tickets (right behind home plate).
4. Do you set your clocks right on time, or a few minutes ahead or behind?
My clocks are all two minutes ahead of time.My 6th grade band teacher told me, "If you're early you're on time, if you're on time you're late."
5. You go to an island with your best friends and can only take one personal item. What is it?
I would bring the Mad Libs.
6. What's your favorite holiday?
Christmas! I don't like the cold but around Christmas it's ok, with the warmth and lights and love. My family is close so I always enjoy getting to be together in a big group.