Associate Editor Requirements:
To be considered for membership, an applicant must meet the following Minimum Requirements:**
· If the student has a cumulative grade point average of 3.0+, the student needs at least a B or better in Research & Writing, or Advanced Writing, or Scholarly Writing.
· If the student has a cumulative grade point average of 2.75 – 2.99, the student needs at least an A- or better in Research & Writing, or Advanced Writing, or Scholarly Writing.
· If the student has a cumulative grade point average of 2.50 – 2.74, the student must have an A in Research & Writing, or Advanced Writing, or Scholarly Writing.
** If you are very close to meeting the above standards, you are welcome to still apply. Your application will be considered by the Editorial Board separately to determine individual qualifications.
NOTE: Please be aware that satisfying these minimum requirements does not ensure that a prospective applicant will be accepted onto the Law Journal.
Associate Editor Applications will be due October 9, 2016.
If you would like an application or more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What do Associate Editors do?
As an associate editor, you will work on sub-cite assignments, which consist of editing a portion of a scholarly article. Editing includes checking the accuracy and support of the article’s footnotes and checking grammatical errors.
What You Gain
Current Associate Editors
Editorial Board Requirements
The following positions are open for applications beginning Michaelmas 2016:
* Managing Editor (Interim)
* Business Editor (Interim)
* Marketing Editor (Interim)
* Resource Editor (Interim)
* Senior Articles Editor (Interim)
* Articles Editors
If you would you like to be considered for an Editorial Board Position, you must first be accepted as an Associate Editor. Please contact email@example.com for more information.