"The Reality of Career's in Environmental"
Flint Water Crisis Bake Sale
- "FUNDS" Benefit May 15th 6 pm-9 pm
- This is a school wide charity event to raise money for a scholarship to a Detroit high school graduate. We will be donating a basket and assisting in this event. Hope to see you there!
- ELS Park Clean up day
- May 21 9:00 am - 12:00 pm at Waterford Oaks County Park
- Lunch and Learn with Meghan Prindle with the Legacy Land Conservatory
- June 3rd from 12-2. Pizza will be provided.
- OCBA Environmental Law Committee's Due Diligence Seminar
- June 16th 4-6 pm. Student price $5 - this includes dinner and drinks.