"The Reality of Career in Environmental Law"
- As our first big event we had a great turn out of students and professionals. We learned what types of careers are in environmental law and how to pursue a career in environmental law. We will hold more event like this so keep an eye out.
Flint Water Crisis Bake Sale
- We raised $250 to help the people in flint.
- The money was donated to the United Way.
Invasive Plant Pull with the Oakland County Parks
- We pulled garlic mustard at Waterford Oaks Park.
- We made the Oakland County Parks Newspaper.
- Fall Planning Meeting Friday July 22nd at noon in room 289.
- Park Clean up day! Details TBD.
- OCBA Sustainability seminar September 22nd.
- Register at http://www.ocba.org/events/