"The Reality of Career in Environmental Law"
- As our first big event we had a great turn out of students and professionals. We learned what types of careers are in environmental law and how to pursue a career in environmental law. We will hold more event like this so keep an eye out.
Flint Water Crisis Bake Sale
- We raised $240 to help the people in flint.
- The money was donated to the United Way.
- "FUNDS" Benefit May 15th 6pm-9pm
- This is a school wide charity event to raise money for a scholarship to a Detroit high school graduate. We will be donating a basket and assisting in this event. Hope to see you there!
- ELS Park Clean up day May 21 9:00 am - 12:00 pm at Waterford Oaks County Park
- Lunch and Learn TBA
- OCBA Environmental Law Committee's Due Diligence Seminar 3pm-5pm. Student get in free!