"The Reality of Career in Environmental Law"
- As our first big event we had a great turn out of students and professionals. We learned what types of careers are in environmental law and how to pursue a career in environmental law. We will hold more event like this so keep an eye out.
Flint Water Crisis Bake Sale
- We raised $250 to help the people in flint.
- The money was donated to the United Way.
- "FUNDS" Benefit May 15th 6 pm-9 pm
- This is a school wide charity event to raise money for a scholarship to a Detroit high school graduate. We will be donating a basket and assisting in this event. Hope to see you there!
- ELS Park Clean up day
- May 21 9:00 am - 12:00 pm at Waterford Oaks County Park
- Lunch and Learn with Meghan Prindle with the Legacy Land Conservatory
- June 3rd from 12-2. Pizza will be provided.
- OCBA Environmental Law Committee's Due Diligence Seminar
- June 16th 4-6 pm. Student price $5 - this includes dinner and drinks.